Monday, November 9, 2009

Release day TOMORROW

Tomorrow, November 10, BURN ME DEADLY is released in hardcover from Tor Books.

Thanks to my awesome fan Dori, I now have a Facebook fan page. Join up, invite your friends.

There will be gradual updates on my oft-neglected website, since I now have new HTML software for the iMac.

And I'm deep into work on the third Eddie LaCrosse novel, Dark Jenny. I can't say much at this point, but I will tease you with one of the story's big influences:



See you tomorrow, when I'll also announce the winner of the Angelina's Tavern Name-a-Drink contest! (It's not too late to enter, BTW.)

1 comment:

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Congrats on the release-Best wishes in that department-Eddie needs to be read.

Love Kurosawa but have never seen anything that wasn't a Samurai movie. I own Rashoman but still haven't gotten around to watching.